Sunday, September 6, 2009

clinton and division







I left my I pod charger in New York four days ago, so I have been without music. It's very strange actually listening to the world
The world has given me Weezer, Death Cab For Cutie, The Beatles and the Chordettes, so I am thankful. When I come home I have unpacked, repacked and lain down to Noah and the Whale, Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin and Dave Bazan. 
Oregon washes over me and I have nary a will leave. Travelling the North East, through rain and shine, the warmth of the city of Portland is fairly overwhelming (as is its AMAZING coffee). Starfucker are the best band I have seen on these here travels (at the Doug Fir), and tomorrow I get to take in the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Cass McCombs, so I'm feeling merry.
I am back to New York in two days, and home in six. Autumn is here...

1 comment:

mugnyte said...

Glad you liked Oregon!

We noticed the note you left on our sidewalk...thanks so much for the compliments.

Email more when you get time and I'll get you more info.

Great blog btw.