Tuesday, July 17, 2007

studies.

I will admit my love for pop punk to anyone.
In class the other day we were critiquing music videos for Capitol/Virgin Records (US) and while being shown some truly atrocious ones (The Sick Puppies, who made me feel physically ill) we were shown this one by The Almost.

The Almost are the side project band of the singer Aaron of that awful screamo bleamo reamo etc etc band Underoath. While not really liking this song on first listen I must say the elements of artistic drumming and gang vocals (oh how I love gang vocals) have really, really grown on me.

So while I have gathered the other songs on the record 'Southern Weather' aren't as strong as this, and I know pop punk isn't cool, I thought you might enjoy some good ol' bounding music of the young. See below for links!

Video: The Almost-Say This Sooner
Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/thealmost

1 comment:

anna cristina said...

wtffff zara... NOOOOOOO! NOT THE ALMOST!

although it was better than that rain video. ew.