Sunday, February 8, 2009

customary

Goodness me it's been a long time!

Since I last wrote many new labels have been born, new bands have appeared, some glittering gems, some gross gross weirdos, all the usual types have been out to play. Kids have started wearing lots of plaid again, weeping in forests, skinny jeans are still in, hair is still big, facial hair is a must. It's Justin Vernons world and we're just living in it. 
We have a global economic crisis and bands that fit the murky times ahead, old bands making good again and baby bands being born as you read and I write.

I feel as I did when I started this blog it's only right to talk about new bands first, ones that you may not have heard of. So if boredom strikes you have something fun to entertain your ears with one or all of the following...







7. GOAT




Some of the above are signed, some are not. All of them will make you smile, I hope. More will come soon, with the added novelty of descriptions, photos, drawings and all the magical things you can enjoy on a million other blogs, but choose to right here. 
So until then, enjoy the joy, embrace the space, stay warm, comfortable and plugged in.

Zara

No comments: