Sunday, May 17, 2009

are you that somebody?



Again I fail you blogging audience.

I swear I'm not lazy, I'm just so tired I feel like my head is filled with gravel.
I do have an AMAZING list of really wonderful bands coming, and trust me, the list is massive, but until I get my act together and string together some coherent sentences to attach to the list (though if you really want it, email me saying 'band list' in the title and you can have a list of unedited awesome) I suggest you do one of the following:

a. Watch this set. Feel as overjoyed as I have done countless times these past few days.

b. Go to the Haunch of Venison 'Mythologies' exhibition in Burlington Gardens.
Where else will you see "anatomically correct" suspended skeletons of Sylvester and Tweety, as well as an amazing cube of organs and flesh AND some awesome taxidermy ALL for free? 
No where. I have been twice, and am going again tomorrow.

c. Help me hate myself less for having twitter by getting one too? I'm on http://twitter.com/zaracupcake.
I clearly have no shame.

d. Go to the super secret awesome "buzz" show at the Boogaloo this Tuesday.

e. Go to the Camden Arts Centre, see the exhibition, take in a talk and hang out in the cafe (stellar cake and coffee).
It is just lovely, and one of my favourite contemporary spaces in North London, with an amazing bookstore attached to it. What more could you want? Nada.

f. Be SO excited for THIS.

g. All of the above?




No comments: