Saturday, June 27, 2009

keys on strings









Over the past few years I've collected a frightening amount of photos on my computer. As I float about the internet I always see things that I feel make me want to go out a create a little. I usually save these for friends birthday cards, blog posts...eventually I hope to make a mood wall with them. Knowing me, this will never happen as I jump project to project faster than the speed of light (currently arranging my sublets for New York and Portland this summer), so I thought I'd post some of my recent favourites here while I formulate another London & music post. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Bobby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobby said...

Whargh? I deleted my post? Well ths one is identical to the one i deleted then:

Jesus, animal heads on humans are horrifying. I have a brilliant picture of a man with a horse's head holding a cat, it's not music-related but it looks like something from 'The Shadow Over Innsmouth', especially as its taken in a port town and horse-man is wearing an anorak. x